RECYCLING IS CHANGING, which means changes for us.
What you can do to help?
Take personal responsibility-keep trash out of your recycling can.
• Put materials in the right containers, no garbage in recycling can.
• Use cans up to 32 gal. with a lid for your recycling.
• Place recyclables LOOSE in the recycling can.
• Plastic bags/thin films must be placed in a large clear plastic bag and
• Put food solid paper (napkins/paper food boxes) in the trash.
• Wipe or scrape food residue out of containers.
• Keep recycled containers, paper and plastic Empty, clean and if
Rules for Cardboard Recycling: In order for our drivers to efficiently pick
up your cardboard boxes we ask, PLEASE break down and tie or tape
together in manageable bundles. Place at the curb next to recycling
TWICE MONTHLY YARD WASTE PICKUP:
ACCEPTABLE MATERIAL: Christmas trees, grass, lawn
clippings, shrubs, plants, weeds, small branches and other
forms of organic materials generated from your landscape or garden. Place in garbage cans, paper lawn bags or small tarp.
Please No: Food waste, bamboo, palm leaves, poison ivy, plastic bags, pet waste, hot ashes or briquettes, dirt, rock, sand, plastic, metal or painted or treated wood.
Place green waste in cans up to 32 gallons, paper lawn bags or small tarp that one man can lift.
NO Plastic Bags. NO Food Waste
TWICE MONTHLY YARD WASTE (GREEN WASTE) PICKUP DATES 2021:
May 10th — May 14th
May 24th — May 28th
June 14th — June 18th
June 28th — July 2nd
July 12th — July 16th
July 26th — July 30th
Aug 9th — Aug 13th
Aug 23rd — Aug 27th
Sept 13th — Sept 17th
Sept 27th — Oct 1st
Oct 11th — Oct 15th
Oct 25th — Oct 29th
Nov 8th — Nov 12th
Nov 22nd — Nov 26th
Dec 13th — Dec 17th
Dec 27th — Dec 31st